To hear a homily on the mystery of the Ascension, and why the disciples were joyful at the departure of Jesus, click on the image below.
Issuesabstinence abuse of minors Benedict XVI Catholic Catholic schools Communion in the hand communion on the tongue Confession consecration contrition drums Eschaton Eucharist Extraordinary Form faith grace Graduale Romanum Gregorain chant Gregorian Chant Holy Communion homily John Paul II lent liturgy Mass Musicam sacram natural law paschal mystery Pius X polyphony real presence sacraments sacred music Sacrifice on the Cross sacrosanctam concillium schola cantorum service sex education sexual morality state of grace Tra le sollecitudini Vancouver Vatican II Voluntati obsequens worthless slaves
- Didobonaparte on A Homily for Children Receiving First Holy Communion
- Sergio on A Homily for Children Receiving First Holy Communion
- Jan on A Homily for Children Receiving First Holy Communion
- Sash Alexander Siano on In The House That Newman Built
- Margaret on Musical Guidelines for School Masses