Click on the image to hear a talk on evangelisation. This talk makes clear what we mean when we use the term and inspires us to ponder our own role in this mission of the Church. It is in Saint Jude’s Parish and Shrine, Vancouver as part of the annual novena mission in preparation for the celebration of the feast of Saint Jude, the Apostle. Our presenter is Kyle Neilson, the Director of the Office of Evangelisation for the Archdiocese of Vancouver.
Issuesabstinence abuse of minors Ascension baptism Benedict XVI catechesis Catholic Catholic heritage Catholic schools Communion in the hand communion on the tongue Confession consecration contrition creed devil discipleship drums Eschaton Eucharist evangelisation Extraordinary Form faith family Final Judgement generosity God's mercy God's Plan of Salvation grace Graduale Romanum Gregorain chant Gregorian Chant harrowing of hell Holy Communion Holy Spirit homily Immaculate Conception John Paul II John the Baptist kerygma Last Things lent liturgy marriage Mass Musicam sacram natural law new evangelization Orlando di Lasso Palestrina parables paschal mystery Pius X polyphony prayer real presence repentance resurrection of the dead sacraments sacred music Sacrifice on the Cross sacrosanctam concillium schola cantorum service sex education sexual morality state of grace the message Tra le sollecitudini Tranfiguration Vancouver Vatican II Voluntati obsequens William Byrd worthless slaves
- Didobonaparte on A Homily for Children Receiving First Holy Communion
- Robert Dsouza on A Homily for Children Receiving First Holy Communion
- Claudine Martina James on Homeschoolers’ Gregorian Chant Choir Begins at St Joseph’s, Langley
- Julie Butt on Homeschoolers’ Gregorian Chant Choir Begins at St Joseph’s, Langley
- marcellocaesar on This Is Going to Hurt Me More