To listen to a homily on how the Holy Mass is a celebration and living out of the Message, the Kerygma, whereby the faithful drink more deeply of the Gospel of Christ, so that they are equipped to go forth and bring that Message to world, click on the image below. The homilist is Fr Lawrence Donnelly, Parish Priest of St Jude’s Parish and Shrine. This homily is part of the 2013 St Jude’s Novena Mission entitled: Evangelization Begins at Home.
Issuesabstinence abuse of minors Ascension baptism Benedict XVI catechesis Catholic Catholic heritage Catholic schools Communion in the hand communion on the tongue Confession consecration contrition creed devil discipleship drums Eschaton Eucharist evangelisation Extraordinary Form faith family Final Judgement generosity God's mercy God's Plan of Salvation grace Graduale Romanum Gregorain chant Gregorian Chant harrowing of hell Holy Communion Holy Spirit homily Immaculate Conception John Paul II John the Baptist kerygma Last Things lent liturgy marriage Mass Musicam sacram natural law new evangelization Orlando di Lasso Palestrina parables paschal mystery Pius X polyphony prayer real presence repentance resurrection of the dead sacraments sacred music Sacrifice on the Cross sacrosanctam concillium schola cantorum service sex education sexual morality state of grace the message Tra le sollecitudini Tranfiguration Vancouver Vatican II Voluntati obsequens William Byrd worthless slaves
- Didobonaparte on A Homily for Children Receiving First Holy Communion
- Robert Dsouza on A Homily for Children Receiving First Holy Communion
- Claudine Martina James on Homeschoolers’ Gregorian Chant Choir Begins at St Joseph’s, Langley
- Julie Butt on Homeschoolers’ Gregorian Chant Choir Begins at St Joseph’s, Langley
- marcellocaesar on This Is Going to Hurt Me More