Issuesabstinence abuse of minors Ascension baptism Benedict XVI catechesis Catholic Catholic heritage Catholic schools Communion in the hand communion on the tongue Confession consecration contrition creed devil discipleship drums Eschaton Eucharist evangelisation Extraordinary Form faith family Final Judgement God's mercy God's Plan of Salvation grace Graduale Romanum Gregorain chant Gregorian Chant harrowing of hell Holy Communion Holy Spirit homily Immaculate Conception John Paul II John the Baptist kerygma Last Things lent liturgy marriage Mass Musicam sacram natural law new evangelization Orlando di Lasso Palestrina parables paschal mystery Pius X polyphony prayer real presence repentance resurrection of the dead sacraments sacred music Sacrifice on the Cross sacrosanctam concillium schola cantorum service sex education sexual morality state of grace the message Tra le sollecitudini Tranfiguration Vancouver Vatican II Victoria Voluntati obsequens William Byrd worthless slaves
- Tony Oostendarp on A Homily for Children Receiving First Holy Communion
- Fr. Lourdu Showry Madanu on A Homily for Children Receiving First Holy Communion
- Rene on A Homily for Children Receiving First Holy Communion
- L. T. S. Martin on Sung Latin Mass on the eve of All Saints (All Hallows Eve) @ St Jude’s Parish and Shrine, Vancouver at 7:30PM
- Sung Latin Mass on the eve of All Saints (All Hallows Eve) @ St Jude’s Parish and Shrine, Vancouver at 7:30PM | A Son of Saint Philip on 100 Years of Church Teaching on Gregorian Chant
On January 30, 2015, the Schola Saint Jude sang at a votive Mass of the Immaculate Conception. Click on the texts below to listen to the chant.